Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29: Adam Vinatieri

Today's spot on the Underwear ProBowl roster goes to Adam Vinatieri, placekicker for the Indianapolis Colts. I'm not sure it's necessary for a placekicker to have a body like that, but please Adam, continue to give post-game interviews in your tights... you won't hear me complaining.

Oh and did I mention he's almost FOURTY years old? What was that murmur from the crowd - did I hear someone say DILF? Yep, that's enough for me to pad his stats right there, if you know what I mean. ;) His four superbowl rings don't look too shabby either, but let's face it - I for one, am not looking at his jewelry.

Welcome to the team Adam Vinatieri and God Bless those tall, dark and handsome Italian genes for making you so fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment